• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 crochetgirl 2008

crochetgirl 2008
  • Villager
  • 15 posts

• Joined 24-March 08

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:00 AM

I asking for links to free crohooking patterns available . Does anyone know of any sites to go into ?
Thanks
crochetgirl 2008:D

#2 Croninny Nana

Croninny Nana
  • Villager
  • 89 posts

• Joined 23-December 06

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

I've been cro hooking for several years. My favorite site is crochetnit.net site
of Mary Middleton. She offers the size M cro hook but all of her pattern books state that you can use other cro hooks and just add a few more stitches, depending on what you are cro hooking. I have used her shell stitch often for baby blankets (our church makes them for local hospitals). I have also taught this stitch to others. It is easy to do and gives beautiful results. At the site the free pattern listing is on the left. Also Crochet Kim has some nice cro hook patterns. There are also patterns at Wrights (the trimming company) and also some slipper and other free patterns available. Type in 'cro hook patterns' on Google or such. The baby blankets we have made with a K, J, or the M. For the finer baby sport yarn, we have used a G or H or I. Also Crochet World has had several patterns which may be available at their e patterns link or at Annie's Attic. Happy cro hooking,
Nancy

#3 proudmama762003

proudmama762003
  • Villager
  • 1,435 posts

• Joined 09-February 08

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

oh there are soooo many i am sure you will get tons of help on this one....i guess alot depends on what you want to crochet...here are a few

www.cristinascrochethaven.com (i think thats right)
www.bevscountrycottage.com
www.crochetpatterncentral.com
www.lionbrand.com
www.caron.com
www.redheart.com - this one might be www.coatsandclark.com - cant really remember

that should be a good start...pm me if you want barbie type patterns as i have found oodles

if you do a yahoo or google seach for free crochet patterns you will be amazed at what you find

hope this helps
Great Big,Gentle Hugs,
Robin

WIPs/Wishes
an overwhelming amount of FGM gifts
Afghan for SD
Doll, barbie, Dora & AG clothes for DD - TONS!!
More outfits for DD

#4 acraftylady

acraftylady
  • Villager
  • 3,577 posts

• Joined 03-September 06

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:14 PM

Cro-hook is different than regular crochet patterns. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my wish list of things to try before I leave this world. I believe the hooks are long and double ended. Here are a bunch I came across. Mary
http://www.crochetpa...ok_patterns.php