Online Class Policies
- Class descriptions are posted in the Schedule of Classes.
- Each class description will list specific dates on which the first new lessons (class material) will be posted.
- The teacher will start all discussion threads in the classroom. Some teachers prefer to have one class discussion thread; other teachers prefer to have a number of different threads. Students may post to the appropriate class threads with any questions they have about the class.
Posting in the Classroom
- Our classes are meant to be fun, so please feel free to talk with the teacher and each other during the class.
- Some teachers prefer to have just one discussion thread. Other teachers may start several threads. To help keep things organized, if your classroom has more than one thread, please remember to post in the appropriate thread.
- Before asking a question, please read through all the posts to see if the question has already been asked and answered. If not, please go ahead and ask your question. If it has been answered but you still need further clarification, please go ahead and ask your question.
- The teacher will do his/her best to respond to all student questions within 24 hours.
- Only the teacher and Crochetville administrators will be able to start new threads in classrooms.
- Class materials will remain available for two weeks after the last class thread has been closed for posting. After two weeks, all class material will be removed. We regret we are unable to send out any class material to a student after a class has closed.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Class fees are non-refundable if a student decides not to or is unable to take a class. Please register for a class only if you are sure you want to take it.
- You may request we transfer a class to another Crochetville member. Reimbursement arrangements for class fees will be arranged privately between the two students.
- Crochetville will refund class fees, partially or in full at our discretion, if a teacher is unable to complete a scheduled class.
- Some classes may require a minimum number of participating students. If this minimum number is not reached, the class may be canceled at the discretion of the teacher and Crochetville LLC. We will then issue a complete refund to every registered student.
- We can only accept class payment through Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still pay through Paypal using a credit or debit card. We regret that we are unable to accept cash, checks, or money orders for class fees.
- All class materials are copyrighted to the teacher. A student may print out the class materials for personal use only. Class materials may not be distributed to anyone else. Any student who violates this policy will not be allowed to take any other classes at Crochetville.
The above online class policies were updated on 4/8/2014
The above online class policies may be modified at any time without notice.