Online Class Policies
- Class descriptions are posted in the Schedule of Classes.
- Each class description will list specific dates on which the first new lessons (class material) will be posted.
- The teacher will start all discussion threads in the classroom.
Posting in the Classroom
- Our classes are meant to be fun, so please feel free to talk with the teacher and each other during the class.
- Some teachers prefer to have just one discussion thread. Other teachers may start several threads. To help keep things organized, if your classroom has more than one thread, please remember to post in the appropriate thread.
- Before asking a question about the class material, please read through all the posts to see if the question has already been asked and answered. If not, please go ahead and ask your question. If it has been answered but you still need further clarification, please go ahead and ask your question.
- The teacher will do his/her best to respond to all student questions within 24 hours.
- There are no set times when you must attend your class. Visit the classroom at any time of day or night, completely at your convenience.
- You will get the most out of the class if you are able to visit the classroom once each day, scheduling enough time to read through posts, ask any questions, contribute to the class discussion, and even post photos of your progress.
- In general, class materials will remain available for two weeks after the last class thread has been closed for posting.
- We are experimenting with a new classroom management technique that will allow you to have perpetual access to class materials.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Class fees are non-refundable if a student decides not to or is unable to take a class. Please register for a class only if you are sure you want to take it.
- You may request we transfer a class to another Crochetville member. Reimbursement arrangements for class fees will be arranged privately between the two students.
- Crochetville will refund class fees, partially or in full at our discretion, if a teacher is unable to complete a scheduled class.
- Some classes may require a minimum number of participating students. If this minimum number is not reached, the class may be canceled at the discretion of the teacher and Crochetville LLC. We will then issue a complete refund to every registered student.
- We can only accept class payment through Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can still pay through Paypal using a credit or debit card. We regret that we are unable to accept cash, checks, or money orders for class fees.
- All class materials are copyrighted to the teacher. A student may print out the class materials for personal use only. Class materials may not be distributed to anyone else. Any student who violates this policy will not be allowed to take any other classes at Crochetville.
The above online class policies were updated on 9/20/2014
The above online class policies may be modified at any time without notice.