*PICS ARE CLICKABLE*
Itty Bitty Hamster Pattern
Pattern by miller3602
*Please use this for your own personal use. Do not reproduce for
other people or call it your own. Thanks!!!*
Size 10 crochet thread in:
· light brown (or tan)
· off white (or just white)
Size 7 (1.65mm) hook
Small amount of stuffing
Black puffy paint
*BODY IS WORKED IN CONTINUOUS ROUNDS, AND WORKED RIGHT SIDE OUT!!! DO NOT JOIN AT ENDS OF ROUNDS!!!*
1) With light brown, ch 2. 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook~6 sc
2) 2 sc in each sc around~12 sc
3-8) sc in each sc around~12 sc
9) sc dec around~6 sc
Fasten off, and weave in the ends
1) With off white, ch 4. Sc in 2nd chain from hook, and in next 2 ch,
turn ~3 sc
2-3) Ch 1, sc across, turn~3 sc
4) Ch 1, dec, 1 sc~2 sc
Fasten Off, leaving a long tail for sewing.
1) With green, ch 2. 3 sc in 2nd chain from hook~3 sc
2) Sc around~3 sc
3) Dec. Fasten off, leaving a long tail for sewing.
ARMS (Make 2)
1) With pink, ch 3. Sl st in 2nd chain from hook, and in next chain. Fasten off, leaving a long tail for sewing.
LEGS (Make 2)
With pink, ch 4. Sl st in 2nd chain from hook, and in next 2 chains. Fasten off, leaving a long tail for sewing.
With pink, sl st into the back of the hamster's butt. Ch 4, sl st into butt. Fasten off, weave in the ends.
EARS (Make 2)
With pink, go into a stitch at top of head. Sl st, and then do 4 sc into that stitch. Fasten off, weave in the ends.
1. Sew stomach onto body.
2. Sew feet to bottom of body, leaving the edge of foot sticking out.
3. Sew pea onto stomach.
4. Sew arms next to pea, so that it looks like your hamster is holding it.
5. Using puffy paint, make 2 small dots for eyes, and let them dry.
BRAVO!!! Your itty bitty hamster is done!!!
NOW YOU CAN TAKE HIM ANYWHERE!!!