Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:32 AM
Supplies needed:Small amounts of yarn. (ww yarn will make a bigger bear, baby yarn, a smaller bear
F hook for ww yarn,
Stitch marker, or safety pin
Felt scrap for chick beak
Small buttons for eyes (optional)
Small cupcake papers (optional)
Sc = single crochet
Slp st = slip stitch
Sc-dec = single crochet decrease
Please do not sell pattern. Feel free to sell completed items made from pattern.
Pattern is done in one continuous spiral, unless otherwise noted.
1) 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook
2) 2 sc in each sc around. (12 sc)
3) (2sc in next sc, sc in next sc) repeat around. (18 sc)
4) (2sc in next sc, sc in next 2 sc) repeat around. (24sc)
5-8) sc in each sc around.
9) (sc-dec, sc in next 2 sc) repeat around (18 sc)
10 (sc-dec, sc in next sc) repeat around (12 sc)
11) sc-dec around (6 sc)
slp st to next sc
Use tail end to sew hole shut
Follow main pattern for head/body.
Sew on, or embroider eyes.
Embroider on nose and mouth
Bear Ears (make 2)
1) sc in 2nd ch from hook, 3 sc in last sc, working on underside, sc in last ch of beginning ch 3 made (This is also the first ch you sc’d in) ch 1, turn. (5 sc)
2) sc in first sc, (2 sc in next sc, sc in next sc) twice. (7 sc)
Use tail end to sew ear onto bear.
Follow main pattern for body/head
Sew on or embroider eyes.
Embroider on nose and mouth.
Bunny Ears (make 2)
1) 4 sc in 2nd ch from hook
2) (2 sc in first sc, sc in next sc) twice (6 sc)
3) (2 sc in first sc, sc in next 2 sc) twice (8 sc)
4) (2 sc in first sc, sc in next 3 sc) twice (10 sc)
5) (2 sc in first sc, sc in next 4 sc) twice (12 sc)
6) (2 sc in first sc, sc in next 5 sc) twice (14 sc)
7-8) sc in each sc around
9) (sc-dec, sc in next 5 sc) twice (12 sc)
10) (sc-dec, sc in next 4 sc) twice (10 sc)
11) (sc-dec, sc in next 3 sc) twice (8 sc)
12-15) sc in each sc around
16) sc-dec around
Slp st to next sc,
Use tail to sew to bunny head
Follow main pattern for head/body.
Cut a small diamond out of felt scrap.
Fold felt in half and sew middle to chick for beak.
Sew buttons or embroider eyes
I now have an etsy store..click here!
All my free patterns on one spot!
Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:36 AM
Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:38 AM
My Blog * Ravelry * My Wishlist
Shout to the lord, all the earth let us sing,Power and majesty, praise to the King. mountains bow down, and the seas will roar,At the sound of your name. I sing for joy at the works of your hands.Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand Nothing compares to the Promise I have in you
Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:47 AM
Mom to 8
Grandma to 14
Always sewing and crocheting
Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:40 AM
Mom of Three from NC
TTFN - Ta Ta For Now!
Pictures of my crochet work
My wish list I've ROAK'd and been ROAK'd!
"Remember, you go no where by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you. Wherever you are, God has put you there. He has a purpose in your being there. Christ, who dwells in you, has something He wants to do through you wherever you are. Believe this and Go in His Grace, Love, Power and His Peace."
- Benediction used by Rev. Peter R. Hale (my father)
Posted 14 March 2007 - 08:58 AM
Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:40 AM
Finished the bear with no problem Just gotta make some eyes for it or find somewhere to order some.
Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:13 PM
Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:11 PM
Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:34 PM
thanks for sharing! If I make it, I'll take pics!
Wishlist Group 13 #12
Graph paper can be found here
Notions Swap - Mailed - May 14th
Doily swap - 1st doily for both partners done and blocked.
Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:21 PM
Blushing Grannies Afghan from Crochet Today! (feb/mar '07) -- ends and sewing together left bleh
Doily for Darla -- in progress
Fat Bottom Bag -- in progress
Sunburst granny square purse and Little Crochet Jacket (from moda dea) for DD -- in progress