Edited by auntbubbels, 02 January 2010 - 09:32 AM.
2012 Wish List for Non-USA members
Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:30 PM
Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:38 PM
cute measuring tape
- any crochetville shop item
- fabric labels for my handmades
- camo yarn or thread, for making hats or purses
- purchase of any of my patterns for sale
Thank you FGM from Bristol, CT for sending me these!
Edited by mimicat, 21 July 2008 - 10:15 AM.
Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:36 AM
Edited by auntbubbels, 28 December 2011 - 06:41 PM.
copied post to end of thread
Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:03 AM
There is only one thing I really, really want and that is Patricia Kristofferson doily patterns.
Posted 11 March 2007 - 05:07 AM
Here is what I would like to get.
1. Yarn any non furry and non fuzzy yarn.
2. Scrap yarn will do too.
3. Some patterns for baby things, bags, shawls. Old issues of Crochet Me, Crochet World magazines.
4. Some non crochet things like quilt rulers. especially the easy angle triangle. I would love to get some quilt magazines with patterns. Old ones but in good conditions will do too.
5. Instructions on how to use double ended crochet hook.
6. 200 crochet blocks for blankets, throws, afghans.
7. Book of crochet flowers.
Edited by sandhyasudhir, 16 September 2011 - 08:48 PM.
Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:49 PM
Kool Aid - I want to dye yarn and you can't get Kool Aid over here (outrage!)
I would love... HOOKS! I'm a Boye girl. I would love an extra C, D, E, F, G, H, I ... oh, you know what I mean!
And if you happen to win the lottery and want to spend a sinful amount on postage: ... yarn! I love worsted weight yarn but we don't have it over here, so RHSS, Caron - anything like that! I will put it to good use, I promise. I also provide a home for unloved and unwanted fun fur
Plus some good thoughts and happy vibes. I promise faithfully to send them back twofold If you put pen to paper to drop me a line, I'll send you a card from Germany.
Edited by Miss Crochet, 12 June 2011 - 03:23 PM.
Just updating... 12 Jun 11
Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:03 AM
I live in England.
secondhand,thrifted,regifted is all OK with me
1. Caron Simply Soft in white and blue mint
2. #10 thread in solid colours ( I need dark brown for one particular project & can't get any locally)
3. A shawl pin, I tend to have a crochet hook holding mine closed
4. thread butterflies, all colours equally loved for my humane butterfly collection
5. thread snowflakes for my winter decorating
6. diagram doily patterns - I love to make doilies and sometimes just get lost in the long winded wordy patterns
7. glow in the dark yarn
8. row counter, mine is never to be found when I need it!
9. crochet related charms
10. surprise me
thank you for reading my wishlist and thank you to everyone who has made my wishes come true in the past
Edited by kookaloo_starr, 04 October 2011 - 07:31 AM.
Make lace whilst the sun shines
RAOK - non-USA list #9
Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:38 PM
1. 12" squares
2. a little hand made surprise.
3. a loopy flower loom - they look like such fun.
4. cotton yarn for potholders
Edited by woomba, 17 May 2009 - 12:49 PM.
2009 Wish List for Non-USA members #38
Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:03 PM
My favourite colors are purple (all shades), green and red/cherry/burgund - but I like all the colors in fact
The things I listed are hard to find in my country, but anyway - every sign from someone who's thinking of you can make a day!
I usually crochet with thread.
So here it is:
Any crochet item you enjoy making and would like to share with me
Wood clothespins for clothespin angels
:ladybug 6" brooms for broom dolls (I love to make the broom dolls but no brooms available here.... Any amount would be appreciated )
Hooks - especially handled ones for thread crochet
Thread - any color, but especially varigated! If you have any stash you want to give away....
Yarn ball winder
Hook case or crochet bag/tote
Thread patterns - for doilies, ornaments, bookmarks, snowflakes, angels, etc (booklets, magazines or whatever you don't need anymore...)
:dreaming Anything cross stitch related - patterns, kits, fabric....
Have a great day!
Edited by Apak, 31 May 2011 - 02:34 PM.
Updated for 2011
Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:25 PM
My name is Emma and I thought I'd make a wish list incase any of you lovely ladies find it in your kind hearts to send me anything
1. Any Yarn. RHSS I can order over the internet but ILTY is TOTALLY unavailable to me. The stores will not ship.
2. Novelty stitch markers.
3. For the American lovelies, a bit of fun, something representing your State... can be anything
4. Jolly Ranchers and Reese's Pieces and any other American candy. (I used to work on a USAF base in the UK and miss those treats).
5. Anything for my baby girl.
6. Keyrings - places, attractions, novely (for a collection)
7. 8" squares for my Friendship-ghan in baby girl colours
8. As I am moving house to a different country, anything to help would be great. Towels, pot holders, blankets, decor... anything!
9. Black, Orange and White squares for my Harley Davidson Comfortghan.
10. Hooks... any kind will do. I feel like starting a collection and I only have a few (5mm, 3.5mm, 2.25mm).
Thank you so much for looking at my wishlist.
Edited by Skoggy, 08 January 2012 - 06:12 PM.
Updated for 2012
TurtleLvr TLC Bag Lady March 2012
Bag Lady #90 Basket of Berries