Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:48 PM
1) A Lacy Shell's poncho for my niece's bday. Almost done!
2) A Bernat Boa scarf for my best friend. 1/3 of the way done.
3) Easter dishcloths for my Aunt's & Grandma's - just a couple more to do.
On the list to start in the next week is a shawl for myself, a matching poncho for my niece's Cabbagge Patch doll, and thread Easter bookmarks to go with the dishcloths.
Busy busy busy.
Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:01 PM
I finished the dishcloth I was working on, which I started last week sometime. (photo on my blog) I also did a towel topper. Both of these are part of my MIL's birthday gift. I'm waiting for more yarn to do more of her gift.
Besides working on the serape, I have my own poncho to do, and an afghan for our home (that's always a "background project"), and gifts for my parents, and the Sunday school teacher. I've made one snowflake for the SS teachers, have about 12 more to do. I'd start some things for one or two of my older children but I'm still waiting for my yarn to come in.
So, what I'm likely to do this week is finish ds3's serape, work on my, and do a couple of snowflakes (maybe). And if my yarn comes in, I'd like to start the gifts for two of my older children, and continue working on MIL's.
Posted 09 February 2005 - 10:45 PM
.. but I'm going to just buck up and work on a purse for my neice tomorrow...
Hopefully next Wed. I'll have a bunch of things done:0
If it's on your hert.. please pray for my son...
Posted 10 February 2005 - 12:04 AM
Posted 10 February 2005 - 02:29 AM
Posted 10 February 2005 - 02:41 AM
I am working on a purple and black granny ghan for a friends new apartment... it is going to be queen sized... so it will be a bit before I am done.
I am working on #3 bible purse.
I am trying to figure out what else to work on lol
Posted 10 February 2005 - 08:41 AM
I am currently working on my first mile-a-minute afghan for my neice's birthday in March. It's more like mile-an-hour, or sometimes mile-a-day! I am determined to get it done in time,though. I also make a couple pair of preemie baby booties every week, and of course the 63 squares afghan is ever-present, mocking me.
This is my busiest year for crocheting ever! I'm planning to make 6 more afghans, plus a couple of baby blankets, snowflake ornaments for our christmas tree, hats for next winter, slippers for the husband. I hope I can get it all done!
Posted 10 February 2005 - 09:44 AM
Posted 11 February 2005 - 04:02 PM
Finishing up a gift for my secret pal (almost done)
I am starting my very first poncho. I have tons of this thread that I originally planned on using for another project, but I ended up hating the yarn so I used another yarn for the project. Now I very much love this yarn again and decided to make a poncho out of it.
I am making a little mushroom house for my girls Bushwillie's.
I am making some bookmarks for my girls teachers.
Those are all my crochet projects, but I have about 2-3 sewing projects going on as well.
Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:36 PM
Afghan for my honey:)h I picked a 3x3" square pattern, probably not a very good idea, but I'll get it done eventually
2 Ponchos (well 3, but the third one doesn't come out right, I keep 'froggin' it ) it's this pattern, just in case you experts out there understand it better
Barbie clothes for my little sister (who's obsessed with Barbies)
That's it for now...
Posted 16 February 2005 - 11:52 AM
afghan for bf's mom
ripple ghan for St. Jude's Hospital
a few filet projects that will never get touched
I want to make an afghan for my mom and might start that. Or i might try the star baby afghan pattern for charity. I also have to try my hand at Marlo's Market Bag. i got some Lopi for that. It's our 4 year anniversary tomorrow so won't get much done then but then i have the whole weekend. I work mon-thurs Happy Week everyone!!!
Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:01 PM
J's doily and dish cloth
starting on christmas presents
Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:03 PM
Working on an afghan for two friends who are getting married this summer. Going pretty well.
Halfheartedly working on randomly colored cotton squares to make a blanket with.
Have a bunch of ends to weave in on some squares I made for an exchange. Made a few too many, so I've not worried about finishing the ones that aren't going anywhere.
63 Squares.... yeah. I may have officially abandoned this.
And then I have a million projects that I've purchased yarn for and just haven't started yet.
Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:22 PM
1. Another dishcloth for my Easter package shipments to Aunt & Grandmas.
2. Bookmarks to go in each package - I've done 2, another 4-5 to go!
3. Putting a back on my niece's ladybug.
I still haven't started my batwing shawl. Maybe this weekend.
Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:46 PM
current WIPs that i'm interested in:
jillian and caroline ponchos (one each) from chelle's pattern - i made one too big.... have to frog it
grayson's baby blanket - about 80% done (must be done 2/24 for shower)
chase's baby blanket - hmmm... maybe 60ish% done (must be done 2/24 for shower)
- for my REAL list of WIPs, go here (it's shameful!)
... and yes, i know the page is all jacked up. i can't figure out what i am doing wrong
Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:28 PM
Have a granny square poncho for myself I *could* work on and do occasionally like when the littlies are in the bath. Have an afghan I could work on, but don't.
If I finish my shawl this week then I think I will start my new spring poncho with the gorgeous eyelash yarn I got. I'm scared I'll look like a dork in it since it will be a bit shiny and not retiring (I'm very large).
I need to do some more snowflakes too.
If my yarn from CraftsEtc would come I could work on some more gifts for my MIL's birthday. I'm hoping to do another towel-topper and another dishcloth for her and I'm waiting for the orange cotton yarn. Also I could start my dd's afghan.
I guess the main thing right now is my shawl though, and then my poncho. I have a hankering to do some of Chelle's lacy ponchos for my dd's though. I dunno - stick to already-scheduled projects :goodbad start new unplanned-for projects:?
Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:58 PM
1. Am working on Inspired Lace Scarf. Have all 10 squares done, need to sew together and do edging.
2. Still working on rectangle grannyghan for FIL. Slow going...
3. Um.... I have a bunch of stuff I hate and do not want to finish laying around. Maybe I'll do something small. I want to do a purse, I bought some handles, but cannot find a pattern I like...
4. And I want to start a shawl, but can't afford any more yarn right now, so I will have to go dig some out of storage. I have about six or seven skeins of white baby yarn I could use for it...(Too cold out today, though....) Either the butterfly shawl or serafina?...
5. I forgot, I bought the red and blue yarn to start (just started) the "Spidey" Pillowghan for my nephew. Am using the "Spiderweb Square". Is supposed to be 8", but I might make it bigger. (Says to use a "G" hook, but I am using an "I" hook.) So much for something small... Well squares are small, it's just sewing them all together...
That's about all.... Tina
Posted 16 February 2005 - 03:33 PM
Ok this is my first WIP post )
This place really inspires me to stay busy.
1. I have the granny square pillowgahn I am working on its about 25% done. Its a scrapy and I have to dig out all my odds and ends of yarn.
2. I have a poncho I am working on thats rust and a RHSS called heartland. I couldn't find a pattern that I liked so I made my own. Hopeing to get it done over the weekend.
3.Have a Lapgahm i am doing for my MIL she has been placed in rehab and needs one. I have been looking for a pattern for several weeks. I think I am gonna do a ripple since I have really enjoyed looking at everyones ripples in the ripple along.
4. I had another afghan i was doing as a pillowghan but after making 3 squares for it last night i think its gonna simply be a regular afghan now. Its out of some RHSS ombre that is burgandy green and cream and I added navy blue as a solid. Its for my livingroom.
5. I am making a poncho from some scraps for My Grandsons 3 foot Shrek doll. I had made him a poncho over the weekend but now he says sherk needs one two LOL . (he's 2 1/2 )
thats it for me
Posted 16 February 2005 - 03:35 PM
Second on my list goodies for RAOK:))
Third on my list Easter stuff :chicken
Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:36 PM
1. I'm working on a tablecloth for my son's wedding present
2. Working on some bookmarks for my daughters class to send to there pen pals 6 made 19 more to make
3. Look for some Easter or spring time doily's to send to my sons
4. Towel toppers for Easter Gifts