Posted 02 February 2005 - 05:45 AM
I am working on...
My second cup of coffee,
Chelle's Lacy shell poncho for a neighbor girl,
My hooded scarf,
A Secret Pal gift,
and UBW hats for the homeless,
(I'm not even going to list the UFO's that I'm not actually working on)
Posted 02 February 2005 - 10:11 AM
1) My swap partner's poncho;/shawl is half completed. After a 75% frogging, it's well on it's way.
2) Yarn wound and everything is set for a shawl I am making for my SIL. I am using the Lion Suede shawl pattern.
3) Thread, yes I did say threas, purchased and pattern out for the flower I have to make to cover the fray in my jeans that are only two months old (errrrrrr) from Old Navy.
4) Two scraves I am making for gifts with eyelash yarn and regular yarn.
Posted 02 February 2005 - 11:14 AM
1. Another butterfly shawl for the PTO auction
2. Bordering squares for a comfortghan
3. Get back on track with charity hats
Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:06 PM
My poncho (granny squares) - about 17 squares of 42 needed.
DS3's poncho - about 3/4 finished:))
MAM afghan for home - set aside at present but is about 1/2 done I think.
Plan to do this week (starting today DV) - gift for SP:bounce
and if yarn arrives (from CraftsEtc) - I hope to start gift for MIL, and possibly afghan for DD1 :)h
So some are not started, but definitely on my mind to get started with this week if poss.
Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:32 PM
1. Diagonal Homespun Afghan for friends
2. Raspberry Scarf
3. Felted Ballet Slippers
For once this is all I have going on, usually there are more. Anywho, Happy WIP Wednesday!
Posted 02 February 2005 - 12:48 PM
--Rectangle Grannyghan for FIL who's having knee surgery soon (hope to have it finished before he goes in....)
--Scarf for sons' teacher
--Poncho for me (need more yarn...)
--Two ponchos (same pattern) for friends' baby girls. (Got yarn today.) Might make Chelles' granny skull cap to "match".
I have other things laying around, that will probably not get finished for a while....
Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:23 PM
1. Mystery Exchange Gift
2. RAOK project
3. ripple ghan - that is coming out too small and I think I have to frog
4. Afghan for my bf's mom- 3/4 done
5. Scrap ripple ghan
6. ABC ghan for my "nephew" - it's coming along VERY slowly
7. Hass Design Little Hearts Doily
8. Name Doily
9. Lilacs and Lace Afghan - put on the way way back burner.
9. Other non crochet related WIP (beaded banner, latch hook Elmo, felt applique stocking
I always have a million things going at once and get so bored and start something new. At least #1 and #2 willb e finished in the next week.
Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:59 PM
Posted 02 February 2005 - 04:39 PM
I'm working on:
A secret project for someone I love. It should be finished in a day or two.
My 63 squares. I've got four finished and the fifth is almost completed. (This is going to take awhile!)
I want to start some kitchen goodies from a booklet Hammie leant to me.
I really want to start a crocheted edging for the new curtains I just made for my bedroom. I've been looking at patterns and think I'll do that in the evenings.</span>
Posted 02 February 2005 - 04:51 PM
<a href="http://woolandflax.blogspot.com" target="_new">Wool & Flax</a>
Posted 03 February 2005 - 12:07 AM
1) My college classes - I look at my crochet and want to cry because I've had to dedicate so much time to my studies. I know it's worth it, but I ache to be able to pick my work up again.
2) The double wedding rings afghan for SIL's wedding gift - I'm only about 1/12 of the way through it, as I haven't really worked on it since we got home from the bridal shower.
3) I have two pairs of knitting needles hanging around here somewhere with "I don't know what the heck they are, I'm just practicing and learning" projects on them. I've mastered the art of casting on stitches:danc
I want to get a start on the 63 Squares CAL - but I haven't even started on a single one, so I guess it doesn't count.
Posted 03 February 2005 - 01:00 AM
Finishing up the Oxfam sweater for my niece. It needs the seams sewn up... then some decorative stitching on the sleeves and hem.
Half finished with Marlo's bag - gray merino wool - to be felted.
Peaches and Cream tunisian dishcloth (thanks Secret Pal!)
Thread cherry bookmarks - creating as I go... no pattern!
Posted 03 February 2005 - 03:37 PM
Posted 07 February 2005 - 08:10 PM
Most of them are almost finished lapgahns or baby afghans. They are unfinished 'cause I did not like the way they were turning out. I'll go back and finish them after I finish my current list of "wants" by my family.
Then I will have several WIPs finished quickly.
Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:27 AM
1. Chelle's Lacy poncho (for Tahra)
2. Eddie's rippleghan (still)
3. Roberts "SURPRISE" (still)
I've been a bad momma and have caught poncho fever, so I don't have any progress on my other 2 wip's
Posted 09 February 2005 - 10:27 AM
My WIP's are...
Special stuff for my secret pal!! [img]http://www.tweenhookz.com/smilies2/WHISTL~12.GIF[/img]
A skull afghan for my lil cuzin [img]http://www.tweenhookz.com/smilies2/pink_skull.gif[/img]
and a bearghan for a friends lil baby girlie..[img]http://www.tweenhookz.com/smilies2/teddy.gif[/img]
Posted 09 February 2005 - 10:57 AM
I finished both scarves for my daughter's teachers Valentine's day gifts.
I finished a scraf for my mother
I finished my swap partners poncho/shawl and shipped it
I am 80% done the "suede" shawl for my SIL
15% done my husbands scarf for Valentine's day (I think the 15% is being generous)
It feel so good to post this week!!
Posted 09 February 2005 - 11:44 AM
-- Rectangle grannyghan for FIL (Is about three feet long so far?)
-- Poncho for me got put on back burner til I get yarn I haven't even ordered yet, didn't have colors I need at LYS (JoAnns')
--Started a new scarf for oldest son two days ago.
--Am going to "try" to work on plastic bag crochet tote, for my mom to collect shells in Florida.It's been almost half way done since last summer, it kills my wrists/hands to crochet with that stuff, though... And I hate cutting out all the plastic bags, but my mom REALLY wants it, so....
--Want to start a "star" baby afghan for friend I just found out is pregnant, but isn't officially a WIP, I guess...
That's all for me. Tina