Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:22 AM
This week I am working on:
1) scarf for myself using the luscious Italian yarn I bought before Christmas and black TLC Amore - nearly finished
2) decorative pillow for my grandma - 1/6th finished (small hooks and tiny yarn... I keep putting this project down. )
3) shawl - for my supervisor's birthday.. I better hurry and get it done. It's next week! :eek2
4) 63 Square Afghan - I don't know if I will EVER finish this one! (I think I have 23 squares finished?)
5) Grey wool bag/purse - I am currently waiting for yarn to arrive... JoAnn's has gotten two shipments of yarn.. but never the yarn I need to finish! I am hoping :fc that the yarn ordered via the internet have dye lots are not too different from what I have. I really want to get this baby into the washing machine. FELT FELT FELT!
Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:38 AM
1) Basketweave scarf for myself out of Plymouth Indecieta Alpaca, yum. I'd really like to get this finished up by Sunday so its really my main focus. I absolutely love the stitch, but it is slow going.
2) I might possibly start my son's ripple afghan, but I'm looking through an afghan book and seeing if there is a different quickie pattern to try.
Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:42 AM
I didn't even notice that when I posted.
Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:46 AM
because i have SO many things going... i'll report on what i'm currently interested in
*chase's blanket is about 75% complete
*the thread bear, mr. speckles has a head, body, both arms (still needs to be stuffed but i did buy a bag of stuffing!)
*bottom of my basket that will go the amoire (sp?) in my bedroom is complete now with 3 inch high sides so far
*hubby's chenille blankie is about 10inches wide
*my nannie's cross is 90% done! hopefully will complete this tomorrow :fc --- well haven't completed it yet STILL not done nope, not done yet
*i have a FULL spool of red/yellow/blue acrylic hand spun yarn... that has yet to have a purpose... :spina i used some of this for a RAOK going out today )
*Grayson's baby blanket done!
*Katey's baby blanket is complete!
*my prayer pot is complete!
*soldier knit hat complete!
*shamefully, i have started MORE!
Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:19 AM
Right now I'm working on:
A crocheted hook case for all of my hooks (fun pattern, just small work!)
My parents 20th anniversary textured afghan (this is only about 35% done and their anniversary was on the 18th <img border=0 src="http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/crochetville/blush.gif" />)
I've yet to get started on my next pair of socks, but I'm hoping to start some more by the weekend!</span>
Posted 20 January 2005 - 09:48 AM
1) DawnsRays Tweed Shawl pattern
2) Get yarn wound for sueded shawl
3) Finsih felted bucket bag
Posted 20 January 2005 - 09:53 AM
here is my list:angel
1. burgundy merino diagonal box stitch scarf for my supervisor which seems to be taking forever
2. gray meriono diagonal box stitch scarf for friend, also taking forever
3. cap for guy at work, which i have to start again
4. socks for myself, just need to add leg part, which has been frogged many times.
5.diagonal box stitch afghan, because its :w-brrr here and i really need it.
Posted 20 January 2005 - 10:30 AM
1. poncho for dd (Valentine's Day present)
2. baby poncho & hat (baby gift)
3. commissioned poncho
4. round ripple afghan for my godson
That's it for the moment.
Posted 20 January 2005 - 11:56 AM
1. Baby dress in green which may turn into top/pantaloons before it's over with
2. Baby dress in white / pink since I finished the lavender one last night yay!! :woohoo
3. Sweater for my near 10 year old daughter in soft pastels and yellow.. first sweater I've done..
4. Going this afternoon to buy the yarn to start another afghan for a lady at work that wants one made
hmmm... :thinking2 I think that's all for now :thinking2
Posted 20 January 2005 - 12:09 PM
1. flower afghan for my mother (maybe Mother's Day, maybe Christmas)
2. granny sweater for myself
3. furry purse for daughter's friend (not started yet, but will be soon)
4. hoodie from BGH Simply Creative Crochet for nephew (maybe birthday, maybe Christmas)
Posted 20 January 2005 - 12:37 PM
Posted 20 January 2005 - 01:21 PM
) my inspired scarf....will be done today!!!
) a secret project....just have to weave in ends & block
) house socks for hubby....haven't started yet
) ripple coat for dd....20% done
) pink denim purse....haven't started yet
) my valentine's shawl....haven't started yet
Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:21 PM
sofa afghan in colors I love....pale greens/ roses/ lilacs/ aran
a cute little hat in pink trimmed with fun fur for my neices Valentines gift
an afghan with heartsd worked intot he pattern for the family room chair
I want to do a hat for my son but can't find a quick easy , non geeky pattern ( his words)
3 dishcloths for a swap I'm in
looking at potholders for an upcoming swap.
It's suppose to snow again so I should be able to spend lots of time crocheting
Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:44 PM
Gosh this week I've been trying to figure out what i'm gonna include in my Spring/Summer catalog, and which yarn I'm gonna use. Its been hard finding the yarn, cause I want to use cotton, but not sport weight. I think I've settled on Lily's /sugar and cream. I wish it was more like Lion Brand's Cotton Ease cause that's a blend, and will cut down on shrinkage...but they don't have the colors that I'm looking for..*sigh*
Also, I've been trying to convert another pattern that is knitted, hope I've learned from the last time enough to make fewer mistakes this time. I'm gonna get some yarn this weekend.
My friend is opening up a spa and she said she will carry my crocheted items, so I'm very excited about it. She said that she wants to carry my stuff and without cost!!! So yay! I've been in kinda a crochet-slump. I have several projects to fringe, and weave in ends, wash and mail them. When I'm done all of them, then I'll get started on new stuff!
Projects to finish:
1- ponchos for daughters, just simple granny stitch.
2- two chemo hats made from cara mia
3- flower stitch shawl, need to fringe and weave in ends...
4- fun fur hat and fingerless gloves
5 - berroco suede poncho
wish me luck gah!
Posted 28 January 2005 - 04:40 PM
Also working on a thin chenille poncho.........well, we'll see......I am too bored......I always have to be crocheting something!
Posted 28 January 2005 - 04:57 PM
I made a capelet and accidently tore it out at the wrong spot and I've started it again a couple of times but keep frogging. I'm on the second row :fc Maybe I'll get it like I want soon.
I'm also making a wrap out of Wrapped in Style:)h But I started it in symphony red heart and it was way too long:eek so frogged it and that stuff is hard to frog :eek2 Now I'm back at it , it should go well now.
Posted 01 February 2005 - 04:19 PM
Posted 01 February 2005 - 04:48 PM
Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:29 AM