6 replies to this topic

#1 Ambersafghans

Ambersafghans

• Villager
  • 2,312 posts

• Joined 25-March 05

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:30 PM

Has anyone ever had a crochet injury?
I did something to my finger this morning while trying to get something crocheted fast! I don't know if I've sprained it, pulled it or what. It's not swelling. But it hurts to crochet.:(
I'm in the chat room for a few minutes.

#2 3parrots

3parrots

• Villager
  • 127 posts

• Joined 19-March 05

Posted 13 April 2004 - 11:09 PM

Amber,

If you don't get better, maybe you should let your mom know about the injury. :) I hope it's better by now...Let us know how you're doing.

Margaret

#3 Ambersafghans

Ambersafghans

• Villager
  • 2,312 posts

• Joined 25-March 05

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:02 AM

Thanks Margaret.
My Mom knows. Believe me I let her know! It seems to be just slightly swollen this morning, but i can still crochet if i don't get to strained or to fast. We'll see how it is in a couple of days.
It's supposed to be warm enough to be outside today!
:woohoo

#4 3parrots

3parrots

• Villager
  • 127 posts

• Joined 19-March 05

Posted 15 April 2004 - 10:59 PM

So...Amber! Is your hand better? Let us know if you figured out what happened. I don't want to make your mistake. :\

Margaret :lol

#5 Ambersafghans

Ambersafghans

• Villager
  • 2,312 posts

• Joined 25-March 05

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:49 PM

yes my finger is better. I would have posted earlier but we have been busy outside. I think I was to tense and to fast! :b I was trying to get something done really fast and wasn't relaxing my fingers enough. But I'm fine now! As far as crochet goes. My fingers, wrists, elbows......(pretty much everything) has been aching because we have been hauling and burning brush the past two days. But today we have a break and I may be able to sell golf balls later today! (We live right next to a golf course and pick up lots of balls in our field) Thanks for asking about my finger! i hope you don't make the same mistake!

#6 Donna

Donna

• Administrator
  • 6,268 posts

• Joined 07-March 05

Posted 16 April 2004 - 01:57 PM

Glad your finger is better, Amber. :)

#7 The_Virginia_Hooker

The_Virginia_Hooker

• Villager
  • 1,812 posts

• Joined 10-March 07

Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:58 AM

Well, i just got a couple of small cuts from using that Red Heart Holiday yarn. Ow.

Of course, there's my usual forgot-i-left-the-hook-on-the-couch/chair-and-sat-on-it injury. Usually the neighbors know about that one, too, from the curse word getting yelled.

Heather, on Ravelry: VirginiaHooker

My doctor says i need fiber, so i'll keep buying yarn. But i'm trying to stashbust in 2013!