• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#1 Julie

Julie

• Villager
  • 8,124 posts

• Joined 08-March 05

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:05 AM

Annie's Attic offers a free pattern every day on their website. Click here to view today's pattern. [ADMIN EDIT 7/2/09: Free pattern can now be located at http://www.free-crochet.com.] Be sure to check every day to see the pattern being offered as it changes every 24 hours.

Please keep in mind that these patterns are under copyright to Annie's Attic. Crochetville cannot be used as a distribution source for these patterns. According to Annie's Attic you have permission to print out these patterns for your own personal use, however

Reproducing or transmitting this pattern by any means for any purpose other than for personal use constitutes a violation of copyright law.

Do not offer to make a copy of any pattern you have printed out to share with another member. Do not ask for a member to share a copy of any pattern they have printed out. Any such requests or offers will not be tolerated and are going to be removed.

#2 diamond

diamond

• Villager
  • 4,694 posts

• Joined 19-March 05

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:25 AM

Y'all must see Annie's pattern for today! It's GORGEOUS! It's called "Blue Rose Doily" and is stunning! I can't wait to make one. It has Irish crochet in it for those Irish lovers! Check it out by clicking on the link in the post above!!!
~ Diamond aka Cheryl ~
~ My avatar/model is my Shih Tzu, DustMop aka Dusty ~

#3 RachelG

RachelG

• Villager
  • 6,071 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:37 AM

I saw it, and although I rarely save these, this one will get printed, I think!
Rachel

#4 threeolivemartini

threeolivemartini

• Emigrated from the Village
  • 4,218 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:01 AM

thanks for the sitcky julie.. !!

#5 cristin~FL

cristin~FL

• Villager
  • 703 posts

• Joined 21-June 05

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:55 AM

Does anybody else have problems with the pattern getting cut off on one end or the other when they print each pattern?
I've tried the "printer friendly" and just straight from the page printing and neither works for me. I've had to copy and paste into a note pad format to print correctly.
Hope that helps someone!
Thanks, Julie for the sticky! I've made that my home page now!:hug
Cristin in FL

WIP's: Red Baby Doll pattern from Crochet Me, pink and green RR for Debi
WIM's: Tangerine Top (in TLC Cotton Plus, Pink), Blissful (in Lustersheen, Tea Leaf), Cupcake (done TLC Cotton Plus, yellow), Island Dreams jacket (in Patons Shetland Chunky, earth brown) and sooo many more!

Finished: Lila's RR Baby blanket, cap and booties for new nephew Aidan, Baby RR Ghan for Aidan, MIL's afghan!, Granny Square LapGhan for Grandma, Mom's Ripple Ghan, RR for Lori

#6 donnalynn2

donnalynn2

• Villager
  • 3,615 posts

• Joined 23-August 05

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:37 AM

Cristin, I had that problem a couple of times so now I always just copy and paste the whole thing into Microsoft Word and save it there til I'm ready to print. It's especially helpful on days when my printer is acting kooky! :hook
--Donna Lynn :~)

An organized craft room is the object of a sick mind!

My Etsy Shop
My Website My Blog

My RAOK Wish List - Post #4
My Holiday RAOK List
---------------------------------------------------
Groove Along - Retro Afghan

#7 Julie

Julie

• Villager
  • 8,124 posts

• Joined 08-March 05

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:10 PM

LOL You're welcome guys, but it's been up here and sticky since January 18th. :P :lol

#8 RachelG

RachelG

• Villager
  • 6,071 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:34 PM

I didn't think it was that new!

I made one of the Feb 16th patterns...I'll "show 'n tell" it after I get the pics onto the computer.
Rachel

#9 charkitty

charkitty

• Villager
  • 252 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:56 AM

Check out the Mar. 14 free pattern at AnniesAttic.com. Very pretty Spring Green Cardigan!

charkitty

#10 CatsCradleCreations

CatsCradleCreations

• 1,702 posts

• Joined 13-April 05

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:44 PM

Something else to try is selecting the pattern text and then printing the selection. That's usually what I do--it's fairly fast for me, plus I can save it to file for later reference.

#11 Chiscrochetcrazy

Chiscrochetcrazy

• Villager
  • 7,878 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:13 PM

Oh today's is Leopold the Lion it's so cute :manyheart

#12 KinkyLilBlackDress

KinkyLilBlackDress

• 187 posts

• Joined 09-February 06

Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:39 AM

I'm usually not a fan of Annie's Attic, but today they have up a pretty cool pattern for basic slippers. Screw the flowers, I can put a cool spider or ladybug on the top!

#13 nightowl

nightowl

• Villager
  • 818 posts

• Joined 28-December 05

Posted 21 April 2006 - 10:22 AM

It seems to be an IE problem. I usually use Firefox as my browser and the text wraps to fit my page with no trouble at all. The same page in IE shows with the right side of the page cut off.

#14 RachelG

RachelG

• Villager
  • 6,071 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 21 April 2006 - 10:28 AM

4-21 Another gorgeous design by Ferosah. I love the photography too. Those purple flowers are gorgeous with it.
Rachel

#15 flybabytina

flybabytina

• Villager
  • 579 posts

• Joined 18-October 05

Posted 26 April 2006 - 02:55 AM

Hey! For everyone who likes to make kitchen items, today's Annie's Attic pattern is a Basketweave Potholder, check it out!

Tina

#16 woolycow

woolycow

• Villager
  • 15 posts

• Joined 19-April 06

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:13 AM

:D You gotta luv that site! Only problem is my saved files are growing faster than my finished project pile! (And yes - I did save todays pot holder too :blush) There are few patterns I don't save - I love most of them and now hubby complains about the size of my crochet folder (gotta transfer them to disc someday but too busy trying to keep up with this forum and my crochet :hook
Karen

#17 Poochie

Poochie

• Villager
  • 1,586 posts

• Joined 27-March 06

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:54 AM

Those pot holders are so cute! Consider the pattern printed! :hook

#18 Natasha

Natasha

• Villager
  • 1,091 posts

• Joined 26-May 05

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:06 AM

Annie's Pattern today, May 19, is the Nosegays afghan pattern that appears in the Award Winning Afghans book (you know, the holy grail). I paid mucho dinero for that book on ebay not because I wanted the Cathedral Rose Window pattern, but because I wanted the Nosegays pattern. :rolleyes :loser :bang :sigh

Wonder if they'll ever offer the Cathedral Rose pattern for free?

#19 Julie

Julie

• Villager
  • 8,124 posts

• Joined 08-March 05

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:45 AM

Annie's Pattern today, May 19, is the Nosegays afghan pattern that appears in the Award Winning Afghans book (you know, the holy grail). I paid mucho dinero for that book on ebay not because I wanted the Cathedral Rose Window pattern, but because I wanted the Nosegays pattern. :rolleyes :loser :bang :sigh

:( Ouch Natasha!! :hug

And oh boy, I wonder if they would post that Cathedral Rose pattern. We could suck all their bandwidth from the hits they'd get that day! :lol

#20 knit-errant

knit-errant

• Villager
  • 268 posts

• Joined 21-January 06

Posted 19 May 2006 - 07:49 AM

Ouch, that stings. :hug

I've also been working on the Nosegays afghan, but I was lucky enough to pick it up in a clearance leaflet at Hobby Lobby for $3.
Leigh
My binge-crafting blog: beadwork, chainmaille, crochet, and knitting.