Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards

Now accepting nominations for Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards through September 30, 2014.
Click here to submit your nominations.

Photo

Flower shaped Baby afghan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sonny321

Sonny321
  • Villager
  • 539 posts

• Joined 19-March 05

Posted 28 December 2005 - 04:36 PM

I'm Looking for a Baby afghan pattern (if one exists) that is made in the shape of a 5 petal flower , Sort of along the lines of Beth's Little star afghan only with rounded petal shapes instead of the points. I'm trying to wing it using a coaster patter as a starting point but am having a bear of a time trying to figure out how to proceed.

#2 buggaboosmommy

buggaboosmommy
  • Villager
  • 1,996 posts

• Joined 14-April 05

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:47 PM

I have a pattern for a knitted flower cloth? Not sure if you wanted knit or crochet..but maybe it would help? Just let me know!

Donna

#3 tween

tween
  • Villager
  • 607 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:02 PM

Chelle has a great, fun, easy free pillow pattern on her site, thats a 5 petal flower, I'm sure that could easily be enlarged. Here is the link.

http://luv2crochet.c...owerpillow.html
I crochet becuz...

the voices in my head tell me to!

#4 Sonny321

Sonny321
  • Villager
  • 539 posts

• Joined 19-March 05

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:45 PM

I saw that and if I can't figure anything else out I'll use that. What I'm thinking of would work along the lines of "Beth's Little star" baby ghan where the points of the star are Formed closer to the center and then built up. I'm not explaining it well. I think I've got something figured out, ( I hope so because I've frogged my brains out trying to get the look I'm going for) If the current version doesn't suit me I'll give the pillow a try.

Chelle has a great, fun, easy free pillow pattern on her site, thats a 5 petal flower, I'm sure that could easily be enlarged. Here is the link.

http://luv2crochet.c...owerpillow.html

#5 Sonny321

Sonny321
  • Villager
  • 539 posts

• Joined 19-March 05

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:46 PM

Sure I'd like to take a look, I can't knit worth a darn but looking at the construction might help me figure out how to do what I'm trying to do.

I have a pattern for a knitted flower cloth? Not sure if you wanted knit or crochet..but maybe it would help? Just let me know!

Donna