Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards

Now accepting nominations for Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards through September 30, 2014.
Click here to submit your nominations.

Photo

Basket Weave Granny Square

basket weave stitch granny square meladoras creations basket weave granny

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Meladora

Meladora
  • Villager
  • 194 posts

• Joined 22-May 12

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Last night when feeling better I also got around to fixing my basket weave granny square. I've known for awhile I needed to fix it, because it started to not be a square after round five. 

Favecrafts.com sent me a message asking if they could do a feature on it, which is why it put the fire under my butt to fix the pattern. But the tutorial is old and I am sorry in advance, I was still new and my sound equipment wasn't so good back then, so if you watch the tutorial, don't have your speakers up so high LOL I will try to get a better updated tutorial for it as soon as I am able. 

Until then, enjoy the updated pattern, as you can see it's square now! You can do a never ending granny square with it now!  Find the pattern and tutorial here http://meladorascrea...weavegranny.htm

Attached Thumbnails

• Basket Granny Square 3.jpg
  • Basket Granny Square 4.jpg
  • Basket Granny Square 1.jpg

#2 AngelRoseLite

AngelRoseLite
  • Villager
  • 1,590 posts

• Joined 08-December 10

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Great visuals and texture!  That yarn colorway is gorgeous.  Thanks for the pattern :)

AngelRoseLite

Rambling 'n Yarning
Pinterest page
2012 Holiday Wish List
Ravelry

Proud member of Tampa Doll's bag lady club:  First Day of School Tote #102 (Sept. 2014)

#3 TallGirl

TallGirl
  • Villager
  • 1,458 posts

• Joined 04-January 06

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

very nice  thankyou for sharing your talent and your generosity with your free pattern

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: basket weave stitch, granny square, meladoras creations, basket weave granny