6 replies to this topic

#1 O-Castitatis-Lilium

O-Castitatis-Lilium
  • Villager
  • 66 posts

• Joined 30-January 13

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a pair of tiny booties. I have a stuffie that I want to make a small pair of booties for. The soles of his feet are 2 inches long. I have looked everywhere for a pattern and have even tried to downsize some of them but, with no luck. I even tried to upsize a few patterns that I had seen for premie babies (which by the way are cute little things) but no such luck either. 

If any of you have a pattern or have found a pattern that is free and easily upscaled or downscaled, please link it to me, it would be very very much appreciated ^-^

#2 teakaycee

teakaycee
  • Villager
  • 7,831 posts

• Joined 14-February 08

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

How about these? Made by our very own RecycleCindy Baby booties..... http://www.crochetvi...ties/?p=2544012

<><Tam

blog: Coffee n' Crafts

online store: Coffee n' Crafts

.::Proud Navy Mom::.

Collecting: Round Ripple Prayer Blankets ~Stocking caps ~12"squares

Wish List - group 8 - post 19

*Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Prov. 3:5 & 6

#3 teapot

teapot
  • Villager
  • 1,824 posts

• Joined 31-December 05

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

I couldn't get this link to open
Teapot

#4 TanyaR

TanyaR
  • Villager
  • 188 posts

• Joined 06-February 11

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

I think I remember a link from Crochet Pattern Central for American Doll slippers, that might work for what you are looking for. I made some for my daughter's

AG doll and they were really cute.

Completed in 2014: Baby Afghans-2Baby Booties-6 pairsCompleted in 2013:Full Afghan-1Baby Afghan -12Booties-9, blue/brown corner to corner<p>

#5 O-Castitatis-Lilium

O-Castitatis-Lilium
  • Villager
  • 66 posts

• Joined 30-January 13

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Thank you, I will definitely look for that american girl link and I will take a look at the link that was given! Thank you all so much for your help! ^-^

#6 janni

janni
  • Villager
  • 1,259 posts

• Joined 17-November 10

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

http://www.judyknit....emiebooties.htm

These are from Bev's Country Cottage website.  They say they fit 2 inch.  There are other preemie patterns there so take a look. 

#7 bevq

bevq
  • Villager
  • 61 posts

• Joined 03-July 06

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

http://www.judyknit....emiebooties.htm

These are from Bev's Country Cottage website.  They say they fit 2 inch.  There are other preemie patterns there so take a look. 

They are actually just linked from my site, not actually on there.  They are from judyknit.com.  :)