Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards

Now accepting nominations for Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards through September 30, 2014.
Click here to submit your nominations.

Photo

I'm looking for some tiny booties

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 O-Castitatis-Lilium

O-Castitatis-Lilium
  • Villager
  • 71 posts

• Joined 30-January 13

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a pair of tiny booties. I have a stuffie that I want to make a small pair of booties for. The soles of his feet are 2 inches long. I have looked everywhere for a pattern and have even tried to downsize some of them but, with no luck. I even tried to upsize a few patterns that I had seen for premie babies (which by the way are cute little things) but no such luck either. 

If any of you have a pattern or have found a pattern that is free and easily upscaled or downscaled, please link it to me, it would be very very much appreciated ^-^

#2 teakaycee

teakaycee
  • Villager
  • 7,831 posts

• Joined 14-February 08

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

How about these? Made by our very own RecycleCindy Baby booties..... http://www.crochetvi...ties/?p=2544012

<><Tam

blog: Coffee n' Crafts

online store: Coffee n' Crafts

.::Proud Navy Mom::.

Collecting: Round Ripple Prayer Blankets ~Stocking caps ~12"squares

Wish List - group 8 - post 19

*Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Prov. 3:5 & 6

#3 teapot

teapot
  • Villager
  • 1,824 posts

• Joined 31-December 05

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

I couldn't get this link to open
Teapot

#4 TanyaR

TanyaR
  • Villager
  • 188 posts

• Joined 06-February 11

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

I think I remember a link from Crochet Pattern Central for American Doll slippers, that might work for what you are looking for. I made some for my daughter's

AG doll and they were really cute.

Completed in 2014: Baby Afghans-2Baby Booties-6 pairsCompleted in 2013:Full Afghan-1Baby Afghan -12Booties-9, blue/brown corner to corner<p>

#5 O-Castitatis-Lilium

O-Castitatis-Lilium
  • Villager
  • 71 posts

• Joined 30-January 13

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

Thank you, I will definitely look for that american girl link and I will take a look at the link that was given! Thank you all so much for your help! ^-^

#6 janni

janni
  • Villager
  • 1,259 posts

• Joined 17-November 10

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

http://www.judyknit....emiebooties.htm

These are from Bev's Country Cottage website.  They say they fit 2 inch.  There are other preemie patterns there so take a look. 

#7 bevq

bevq
  • Villager
  • 61 posts

• Joined 03-July 06

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

http://www.judyknit....emiebooties.htm

These are from Bev's Country Cottage website.  They say they fit 2 inch.  There are other preemie patterns there so take a look. 

They are actually just linked from my site, not actually on there.  They are from judyknit.com.  :)