Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards

Now accepting nominations for Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards through September 30, 2014.
Click here to submit your nominations.

Photo

A simple click to all new posts....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MamawNaNa

MamawNaNa
  • Villager
  • 173 posts

• Joined 28-December 12

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

I have such a hard time finding things. The posts will say for example 2009, or the topic, and I will have no clue if this is 1 that has a new current 2013 post. Would like to be able to make 1 click and a list of all new since I was here show up...just theose, not the ones cdated way back. if this is here, so sorry because I am overlooking it. I love this site, but would be here a little more if I could find a simpler way to get around and see what is still current.

JeannieIf your'e dreading your next birthday...think of the alternative 2014 Goal ....
4/4 ninja turtles
1/3 baby afghan
0/2 afghans....TMNT afghan and hubby 1.

at least 2 dolls
8/30 Read 30 books
Learn how to make more baby items.
AND...That my wrist heals so i can crochet anytime I want and however much I want again. 5 no not being able to crochet at all was awful. slowly working on TMNT afghan for grandson and need another baby afghan,
Read 50 books 6/50.[/size][/color]<p> Miss you my precious Christina Marie 3/04/78-7/31/1993

#2 FrLopLady

FrLopLady
  • Villager
  • 4,862 posts

• Joined 20-January 10

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

do realize that if someone is posting to a thread that STARTED in 2009 that is still going to be the beginning date on the thread that you would see in the list.  

On the upper right, just below the ebay search is "view new content".  On the left  is the choices of what you want to see.  I have mine set to forum and "new since my last visit".  

Mary
E Washington State
Stashbustin' 2011 Final score -596, 2012! YTD -331
Stashbusting 2014 6/30/2014 YTD: +167

The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln