Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards

Now accepting nominations for Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards through September 30, 2014.
Click here to submit your nominations.

Photo

Friends first grandson

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 krazycrocheter

krazycrocheter
  • Villager
  • 1,140 posts

• Joined 23-July 11

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

My friend is going to have her first grandchild a boy in May. I was wondering if anyone knows of or has any patterns for a baby boy. I need easy quick projects. Thank you so much!

2014Stashbusting: WTD: -8 YTD: -6Boxing Day/Charity: 8 granny squares<p>Any Afghan: WIP: Scrapghan and Lapghan

#2 magiccrochetfan

magiccrochetfan
  • Villager
  • 8,849 posts

• Joined 17-January 07

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

have you seen the little "lovies" that are like a small blankie/stuffed animal?  they are very cute and would be quick to make.  Lion brand has some free patterns, there are 3 on this page http://www.lionbrand...5&pageLength=15

that search is for toys for babies so there is a lot to choose from.  you do have to sign up to use the site.  

--Kathy
I'm Kathy-crochet on Ravelry.
It's official--I cannot type the word "stitch", it always comes out "sttich".
Callaway Stitchers crochet, knit, tat, sew, any fiber art! get-together in Fulton MO, Mondays at 5 p.m. Would love to have Villers join us! For more info, send me a PM.

"Advice to new crocheters on choosing a pattern" http://www.crochetvi...ad.php?t=107078

#3 thereforeicraft

thereforeicraft
  • Villager
  • 2 posts

• Joined 03-March 13

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Check out this super cute hat for Baby Boys!!

~Kelsey. Author and Crochet Designer at I Love, Therefore I Craft

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only what you are expecting to give — which is everything. What you will receive in return varies. But it really has no connection with what you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving.” -Katharine Hepburn