Donna and I will both be arriving on Tuesday, June 26. If anybody else is attending, please post here.
Crochetville Vendor Booth
This year, Crochetville will have a vendor booth on the show floor in conjunction with Red Heart. We will be selling a number of Red Heart yarns, primarily the new Boutique line, crochet hooks and accessories, crochet-themed jewelry, books, and patterns. We hope to have a number of book signings by some of your favorite crochet designers.
If there's something in particular you'd like to see in our booth, please let us know.
If you'd like to volunteer to help out in the booth, let us know. It's a great way to meet a lot of people and talk crochet!
If you're attending, what classes are you taking? Let us know here. Maybe you'll find there will be a Crochetville friend in class with you.
I'll be attending Professional Development Day, but I won't be taking any actual crochet classes since I'll be staffing the booth all the time the show floor is open.
If you'd like to have a roommate to help cut down on the expense of attending the conference, please post here. Be sure to include any special needs, such as:
- Do you go to bed early or late?
- Do you smoke? (Even though the hotel rooms are non-smoking, some people's allergies could be affected by rooming with a smoker.)
- Do you have pets at home? (I have 5 cats, and I know I bring some amount of cat hair with me whenever I travel. I'd hate this to bother someone with severe cat allergies.)
- Do you like to bring friends back to the hotel room for big chat sessions?
- Do you have any allergies? (perfume, hair products, lotions, etc.)
- Do you snore? Does someone else's snoring bother you?
- Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
- Do you like to have the TV on all the time?
- When will you arrive? When will you check out?