Purse/Tote Bag Swap -- Get 'em Mailed gals!!!
Posted 31 August 2005 - 01:51 PM
The Fall Purse/Totebag exchange started Oct 1st, with exchanges to be received by Nov. 30th.
Here's a blog button for anyone who wants to post it to their blog/website:
Please save the button to your own computer instead of linking to it here.
Each person will send out one purse or tote bag to their partner to be received by November 30th. Your partner's preferences will be emailed to you along with your partner's name on Oct 1st.
Here are the rules:
Rules - Please read them ALL
1. Please submit a survey (link listed above) if you want to participate in this exchange. I will send you a confirmation email, and your name will be added to the list of exchangers posted below.
2. It is not required that you answer all the questions on the survey (except for name, address, and C'ville nickname,and if you want a purse or tote bag), but it is a good way for your partner to know your other preferences, favorite color, allergies, etc. Please complete the survey before sign ups close on September 25th.
3. Purse/Tote exchange assignments will be e-mailed to you on Oct 1st. Partners must receive their packages by November 30th, so please mail no later than November 20th to ensure exchanges are received by the deadline.
4. E-mail the coordinator, Juli at juliwyant[at]bellsouth.net when you send and receive your purse/tote bag so that she can keep record of who sent and received.
8. Please thank your partner for her thoughtfulness when you receive your exchange item. It will make his or her day. Thank youâ€™s can be posted on your blog or on the crochetville message board. Thank you's are REQUIRED!!
9. Make sure your postage and receiverâ€™s address is correct before mailing. Mark your package with â€œCrochetville Purse/Tote Exchangelâ€. I highly recommend mailing with delivery confirmation just in case the mail is delayed or lost.
11. If your partner does not receive a purse/tote from you by November 30th, C'ville administration may decide to exclude you from other group exchanges until it is received. There are exceptions due to certain circumstances. If for some reason you will be unable to fulfill your exchange commitment, please let me know ASAP -- this is VERY important -- so that I can make arrangements to reassign your partner. If your package will be sent late, please advise your partner and me ASAP.
12. Since we are an international group, everyone is more than welcome to participate, that means that your pal may live across the world and packages may take longer to arrive. Keep this in mind when mailing items.
13. Most importantly â€“ have fun!
Those in the exchange are:
Celeste (Celestial Seasonings)
*Blue italics have been mailed*
*Bold have been received*
***ALL REPLACEMENT PACKAGES NOW RECEIVED AS OF 3/02-- SWAP ALL DONE!!**
Pending Deliveries: International Mail
Vimala (crochetlady) sends to Lene (Lene) - international - Alison (motherofallneedles sent replacement. received by Lene 3/02)
Angie (bubblefizz) sends to Jackie (jaclim) - international - received 1/31/06 Months and months in the post -- they sent it the scenic route. lol.
Cindy (CindyJ) sends to Jessi (crochetaddict033) - mailing problem. Package not sent. No answer to messages. CindyJ listed HOS.
DeAnna (DeAnna) sends to Therese (tguzman) - no answer to emails - DeAnna Listed HOS
Michelle (amberfire3) sends to Leslie (katandia) - no reply to emails - Michelle listed HOS
Replacement Packages being sent to:
Raynelda (plcdesigns) - Joanne sending replacement - received 1/24
Leslie (katandia) - Sue sent replacement
Stephanie O. (CountryCrochet) sends to Raynelda - couldn't send. Stephanie sent replacement package to Jessi 1/18- delivery confirmation # 0305 2200 0000 4585 5201
Judith (mustnggrrl00) sends to Tracey (racerose) - assumed lost in mail. Judith resent 1/17 delivery confirm 03052710000257908094
Juli (Craftimama) sends to Vimala (crochetlady) - international
Lene (Lene) sends to Libi (libilou)
Libi (libilou)sends to Sue (smyz64)
Sue (smyz64) sends to Megan (winstongang)
Megan (winstongang) sends to Linda (dragonfly)
Linda (dragonfly)sends to Jen (aglarannaelf)
Jen (aglarannaelf) sends to Stephanie E. (lynxrufus)
Stephanie E. (lynxrufus) sends to Angie (bubblefizz)
Jackie (jaclim) sends to Juli (craftimama)
Jessi (crochetaddict033) sends to Deanna (DeAnna) - no thank you posted. assumed received.
Replacement sent to Therese (tguzman) - Juli sent replacement 12/29
Therese (tguzman) sends to Melanie (Mel2nsluvscrochet)
Melanie (Mel2nsluvscrochet) sends to Kathryn (Katchcan)
Kathryn (Katchkan) sends to Irene (Irene)
Irene (Irene) sends to Judith (mustnggrrl00)
Tracey (racerose) sends to Sharon (sharoninseattle)
Sharon (sharoninseattle) sends to Karla (tcsgirl)
Karla (tcsgirl) sends to Bonnie (BonnieCrochets)
Bonnie (BonnieCrochets) sends to Jenny (pinknightmare)
Jenny (pinknightmare) sends to Joanne F.(jessecat)
Joanne F. (jessecat) sends to Lorrie (Lorrie)
Lorrie (Lorrie) sends to Donna (donnalynn2)
Donna (donnalynn2) sends to Nichole (niccers)
Nichole (niccers) sends to Joanne E. (jpr54_)
Joanne E. (jpr54_) sends to Wendy (Wendy)
Wendy (Wendy) sends to Stephanie O. (CountryCrochet)
Raynelda (plcdesigns) sends to Michelle (amberfire3) - no thank you posted. assumed received.
Leslie (katandia) sends to Celeste (Celestial Seasonings)
Celeste (Celestial Seasonings) sends to Melissa (catscradlecreations)
Melissa (catscradlecreations) sends to Cordelia (craftycritter)
Cordelia (craftycritter) sends to Kelly (kellyv)
Kelly (kellyv) sends to Kathy (losingmymind2)
Kathy (losingmymind2) sends to Fiona (mumbles17)
Fiona (mumbles17) sends to Andrea (crochetdiva)
Andrea (crochetdiva) sends to Valerie (shelain22)
Valerie (shelain22) sends to Emy (dur30cat)
Emy (dur30cat) sends to Lani (dhaunae) - mailed international 12/28 Sent copy of mailing receipt.
Lani (dhaunae) sends to Cindy (CindyJ) - assumed lost in mail. Lani sent replacement with delivery confirm 1/09
Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:06 PM
I changed the signup deadline to Sept 25th to give me time to assign partners, etc before Oct 1st.
Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:08 PM
Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:37 PM
Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:03 AM
Is it possible to ask swap partners to share their blogs as that'll give some indication on what they like as well?
Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:47 PM
Posted 01 September 2005 - 10:10 PM
She loves bags and the last time I had a swap on another board, a bag arrived and she's been drooling over it! LOL
Posted 02 September 2005 - 09:27 AM
Would anyone like to make a button for this exchange??
ooooooooo --- me me me!