• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CrochetR

CrochetR
  • Villager
  • 8 posts

• Joined 23-September 05

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

I'm looking for patterns or even a book of veggie tale dolls, or where I can locat them thanks

#2 Becky Morgan

Becky Morgan
  • Villager
  • 1,430 posts

• Joined 12-November 07

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:12 AM

I don't know of any, but Bob and Larry shouldn't be hard to crochet even if you can't find patterns. If you would rather, you could always look for crocheted vegetable patterns and add the faces.
Can I add that I LOVE the Christmas episode with the "Because it's Christmas" song in it? The robber, the Viking and the IRS guy...ROFL!
--Becky

#3 Lubba_my_kiddos

Lubba_my_kiddos
  • Villager
  • 605 posts

• Joined 22-September 07

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

I like "Barbara Manatee" the best.
Proud Momma of Grace (04) and Sam(06)!
Loving Wife of Scott (02)
WIP!
Striped Sweater for Sam (K), Slouchy Hat for me (K)
Up Next
Sweater for Grace (K), Big Grannies for Donation ©, Beanies for Donation ©
http://craftamolonous.blogspot.com
On Ravelry I'm Lubba-G-N-S

#4 Amy

Amy
  • Administrator
  • 9,433 posts

• Joined 18-March 05

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:10 AM

Veggie Tales are trademarked and copyrighted characters, so it will be difficult to find licensed patterns for them. Licensing arrangements are very expensive, so there are very few patterns for characters like this.

Some people ignore trademark and copyright law and make unlicensed patterns available anyway. However, Crochetville's guidelines don't allow for links to or hints at how to find any unlicensed patterns (via post, private message, or email to another member).

I'm not aware of any licensed Veggie Tales patterns, but it's possible they could exist somewhere. If anybody wants to post a link to a pattern, but you're not sure whether it's licensed or not, you can always send me the link via PM, and I can check to see whether it can be shared here at Crochetville.

As others have said, Larry and Bob are just basic shapes, so it shouldn't be too hard to make something up yourself. You could just look at other amigurumi patterns, find a shape that is similar, and adapt as needed.

Amy Shelton
Crochetville Co-Owner and Community Manager

Facebook Page | Crochetville Blog | Free Crochet Pattern Directory | Twitter | Pinterest

#5 Feederofthepack

Feederofthepack
  • Villager
  • 1,085 posts

• Joined 05-February 07

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:23 AM

I don't know of any, but Bob and Larry shouldn't be hard to crochet even if you can't find patterns. If you would rather, you could always look for crocheted vegetable patterns and add the faces.
Can I add that I LOVE the Christmas episode with the "Because it's Christmas" song in it? The robber, the Viking and the IRS guy...ROFL!

DD is stuck on that CD right now so I hear that song everytime I pass her room!:lol
Suzy
Handmade wood hooks at our Etsy Shop
http://hurricanehooks.etsy.com