Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards

Now accepting nominations for Crochetville's 2014 Best of Crochet Awards through September 30, 2014.
Click here to submit your nominations.

Photo

I Found Celtwich!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chrome Kitty

Chrome Kitty
  • Villager
  • 1,352 posts

• Joined 15-October 05

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

I saw there were a few threads here about the sad closing of Celtwich's site and am happy to report she hasn't disappeared from the internet and has started a new Yahoo group. You have to register and become a member to access her patterns. She said on the main page that she doesn't have all the patterns from the old site on there yet, but that they eventually all will end up there in PDF format. I don't know how many she has posted on the new site because I just couldn't register myself until I told you all where to find her & to let you all know the patterns are not gone forever. :cheer

http://groups.yahoo....vintagecrochet/
Chrome Kitty
Photo Album

#2 crazycrochet

crazycrochet
  • Villager
  • 1,760 posts

• Joined 31-July 07

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:40 AM

Thank you so much!:hug
JoAnn
http://s104.photobuc...0/crazycrochet/

WIP
WAY TOO MANY TO KEEP TRACK OF! HELP I AM DROWNING IN WIP"S!

#3 darski

darski
  • Villager
  • 12,406 posts

• Joined 04-March 06

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:58 AM

I joined the Ygroup a while back. We should maybe remind folks every so often that her patterns are available there.

Thanks Chrome Kitty for the reminder and nice to chat with you again... I've missed seeing your name :hug

When in doubt... make a hat.      And feel free to *pin* me.
http://groups.yahoo....p/dudsfordoras/

My Boxing Day CAL counts to date: hats - 27;  lapghans 3:  shawls - 3, pet snugly -1, slippers -3

#4 bethintx1

bethintx1
  • Villager
  • 351 posts

• Joined 30-August 07

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:36 PM

Thanks! I just applied to join.

#5 Boupie crochet

Boupie crochet
  • Villager
  • 62 posts

• Joined 13-January 09

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

Thanks so much for the info. I just applied to join... I can't wait for even more fun patterns to try!!
2012 Stashbusting: YTD:-6 WTD: -6 (hopefully this number will improve) as of 3/31/12
Any Afghan: 0 (but 7 started and need to finish, and one to frog)
WIP Wrangling: YTD: 0 finished, 2 started & WTD: 0 finished, 2 started (as of 3/31/12)
Currently Crocheting: Under my thumb gloves, Solas Coamh, Cherry Blossom Shawl, Blooming Flower Cushion
My Craft Blog
My Life Blog

#6 Titus2woman

Titus2woman
  • Villager
  • 4,540 posts

• Joined 10-September 07

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:38 AM

OH you WONDERFUL Chrome Kitty, YOU! *THANK YOU!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

More people fail from a lack of encouragement than anything else!~Mrs. James Hendry

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind.  Kind people give the people around them a hard time.  You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"